Art Quote

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy First Day of May!

I am just posting to apologize about my lack of blog updated-ness. I've been reading The Other Boleyn Girl, and it's been eating my time away, along with school, dance, Prom, friends, and other trivial unimportant things like that.

The good news is, I finished The Other Boleyn Girl, there are only 28 days of school left, dance is over after my recital on Saturday, Prom is done with, and I've given up on the friends of mine that are giving me problems (too much drama for me, and she wouldn't talk to me anyways, she's too obsessed with her new boyfriend, who happens to be a complete jerkwad, and I'm going to shut up now before I start rambling...)

So, basically, I should be posting a review of The Other Boleyn Girl soon, and all of my other books are much shorter and much less time consuming.

That's really all I have to say =D Except that ya'll should check out all the new contests I added to my sidebar, because there are definitely some good ones over there.

Te amo,
Chelsie

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.