Art Quote

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why I've Been Negligent

I haven't been doing much on the computer lately. And I am about to explain why.

At my dad's house, we're going through a moving period. The internet is up and running, but we don't have the high-speed hooked up. And I'm sure ya'll know what dial-up is like. It took me four hours to get a five minute video loaded. And about an hour to check my email and MySpace.

Slow computers are the most annoying thing. Now that I'm on a fast computer, I am cherishing it... because I have to go back to my dad's tomorrow and I'll be without computer for another day. I'm going back to Mom's Monday, though, so it won't be so bad then.

I've been trying to catch up on my reading lately, but I've been so terrible... I read Lock and Key (expect a review up asap) and am in the middle of The Day I Killed James by Catherine Ryan Hyde, which I hope to finish by tomorrow.

I also have about 12 or 13 books in my TBR pile... and I keep on getting more, so I will try to get a lot of reviews up soon.

Another problem I've been having, though, is that the end of the school year is rapidly approaching (16 more days!) so the teachers feel like the only way to keep us focused is to pile on the homework.

As soon as school is over, I will have all the time in the world to read. And review.

So. Be patient!

And in the meantime, check out this song. It's extremely addictive!

Te amo,
Chelsie

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.