Art Quote

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tagging Wonderfulness

I have been tagged for a meme by Hope and Liv!

Here's how it goes:


1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Okay. =D

1. Picking up nearest book, which happens to be Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty (which I love)

2. Opening up to page...

3. Finding fifth sentence.

4. Posting:

"I was already dressed for a middle-of-the-night run, so I met him in the front yard in less than a minute. I made a slashing motion across my throat to silence him before he spoke up and woke my parents.

'Do you do this a lot?' Scotty asked."

5. Tag? Okay, I'm going to follow everyone elses lovely example and say that if you read this and want to do it, then do it. And leave me a comment, so I can go read yours.

6. (Which I just added myself, cuz I'm cool like that). Go pick up a copy of Sloppy Firsts. It's truly amazing.

Te amo,
Chelsie

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.