Art Quote

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Marked (The House of Night, Book 1) by P. C. and Kristen Cast

Marked
by P. C. and Kristen Cast

When Zoey Redbird is Marked by a Vampyre Tracker, her entire life will change. Not only will she be forced to move to the House of Night to start her Vampyre training, but she will also have to go through the change. The only other option to going through the change is to die.

Her new life at The House of Night is different and strange... even for a Vampyre. Her Mark is completely filled in, while a normal fledgling's Mark is usually not so obvious and bright.

This novel completely captivated me. From the very beginning, I could not put it down. It was interesting and sexy and intriguing and mysterious... the perfect vampyre novel. I could not put this book down, and I can honestly say that I cannot wait to read the second and third... this is a must-read for everyone!

2 comments:

Liv said...

I'm so glad you liked it! This really is a great series and you should definitely read the second and third books. It only gets better... :)

Virginie said...

I love this series, I'm finishing Chosen, and I really can't wait for Untamed. Pff september is so far away...

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.