Art Quote

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am lazy. And I like YouTube

Extremely lazy and tired.

My week has been too busy, and I've had a hard time sleeping lately. So I just can't post the reviews I want to right now.

Tomorrow I have stuff going on all day. I have an appointment in the morning, then I have to help my mom study for this math test she's taking (proof that what you learn in high school is unimportant, because the simplest things I've known since like fourth grade, she has no idea), and then I have cheerleading practice (I'm wondering what ya'll are thinking about me being a cheerleader? hmm...) and after cheerleading I fully intend on going shopping with my friend Justinne, and then going to stay with her for the night.

So I won't be back online for real until Friday afternoon.

*sigh* I need a break from the computer anyways.

Anyways, when I get back expect a review of both Nailed by Jennifer Laurens and Violet in Private.

And in the meantime, some non-book-related videos that I happen to like a lot. Watch if you'd like, or not... whichever. Just thought I'd put them here =D I also happen to think they are hilarious and awesome.


Hank and John Green are awesome, and I'll admit I recently (um, in June) became addicted to the videos, but even so I still plan on watching every one of them.


Ha. Ha. My brother showed me this, actually... and I actually downloaded this song...


This just amuses the hell out of me.


Now this is just hilarious, especially the cheesy music =P

5 comments:

Anna said...

YouTube is WAY too addicting. :p

Video Number One: Lovelovelovelove Hank and John Green's videos. They're freaking hilarious. :D I think I've gotten up to February or March, and I found the channel... a month ago, I do believe.

Video Number Two: I actually like the real song, but that video was funny. :D

VIdeo Number Three: ... People just have way too much time on their hands.

VIdeo Number Four: The music was really cheesy.

hope.

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

Whoa. Those were hilarious! It reminds me, Chelsie, you know on Dreamland, Allie found this video of a Twilight Trailer Spoof, it's hilarious. I'll post it on my blog.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Youtube is great. I love finding crazy videos.

John Green is like...amazing. I haven't watched much of Hanks' videos.

I've seen the Harry Potter one so many times but it cracks me up so much!! The Soup is hilarious!

Oh wow about the miley song. I like the original as well, but that's hilarious!!!!!!


lauren

Unknown said...

OMG!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny!!! i cryed!!!

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.