Art Quote

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to School Countdown, #4


Back to School Countdown, Book(s) #4
I'd Tell You I Love You, But then I'd Have to Kill You
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

by Ally Carter

Ah, what a fantastic series.

Completely original and different, the Gallagher Girls novels are amazing. What other books can you read about secret boarding schools for spies? I know I haven't heard of any... and if you have, please let me know some titles and I'll put them on my wish list. Because any books like these are ones I'm sure to like.

Now, besides the creative and unique idea behind it, what did I like about these novels? Well, for starters they are full of hilarious, laugh-out-loud moments. Apart from that, the characters were spies but still believable (which I imagine is no easy feat, to make a group of spy girls into real human beings) and the books were addictive and impossible to put down.

1 comments:

Anna said...

I love this series. I can't wait until the third one comes out. :D

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.