Art Quote

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

*Teen Tuesday is the day we set aside for teen book lovers to visit with each other to find out what's being read in the world of young adult literature. You can comment whether you are a participant or not. Visit all the posters at teentuesday.blogspot.com*

Posting on Monday morning, right before leaving to go to driver's ed and to work and then to a friend's house...

I won't have time to post tomorrow. And I have some things to share.

My reading week has been decent. I read and finished The Elite (which reminds me that I have to get a review up). I am also reading a book called What the Storyteller Brings by Robyn Demby. For a book with very little (if any) professional editing, I am actually thinking it was written very well.

Visit my post at www.teentuesday.blogspot.com to read more.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.