Art Quote

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of the Year Countdown, #2


End of 2008 Countdown, book 2
Sweethearts
by Sara Zarr
Release Date: February 1, 2008

Oh my gosh, everytime I think about Sweethearts I want to go into fangirl mode and start talking about how absolutely amazing it was... because my God it was amazing. Everything about it drew me in: the cover, the mystery, the intrigue, the relationships, the freaking dynamic characters, and Cameron... damn, I still am really really really curious about Cameron... never have I been so interested in a character from a book. If I could choose between meeting in real life Edward Cullen or Cameron Quick, I would choose Cameron Quick in a heartbeat. And not only are the characters (even aside from Cameron) interesting, the whole entire book is written extremely well, and it tugged at my heartstrings just so...

I am also very pleased to find out that the paperback edition comes out on January 1st, so I will finally be able to afford it... I need to have this book on my shelf!

Chelsie

The 4th and Final Clue: The author of my favorite book may possibly be associated with vampires. Just saying.

Remember to get your guesses for my contest in before my favorite book is revealed, or you won't be entered!

1 comments:

Teen Troves said...

I LOVED Sweethearts. It could possibly be one of my all time favorites! LOVE Cameron!!!!!!

-Mollie

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.