Art Quote

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of the Year Countdown, #3


End of 2008 Countdown, book 3
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins
Release Date: September 14, 2008

I was just awed by this book... it was one of those that snuck up on me unexpectedly and really left a mark. I never could have guessed that the story would be as interesting, or the characters as likeable, or the ending as open... I never would have guessed that I would want a sequel so badly. But I do, because The Hunger Games was amazing. It was gripping and hooking and something that I would highly recommend to absolutely anyone, regardless of age (although I'd say 13+ because of the subject matter), sex, or book preference. I can't think of anybody I know who wouldn't like this book...

Chelsie

Clue #3: 619 Pages

6 comments:

Anna said...

I have this here. But I haven't read it yet, but everyone has said it's good. . . Hm. Maybe I should read it? haha.

MySharonAnne said...

I'm thinking about making this one my 3rd choose as well. I can't make up my mind.

The Book Obsession said...

Amazing book, amazing choice. =]

Would you be interested in doing a link exchange?

The Book Obsession said...

thank you so much =]]
bookworm0440.blogspot.com

Kd said...

This looks like a really good book I will have to check it out! :)

Katie.

Anna said...

You've convinced me to read it before break's over, Chelsie, I'll have you know.

:p

hope.

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.