Art Quote

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holidays =D

Happy Holidays! :)

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! That is, if you celebrate Christmas, and if you don't then I hope you have/had/are having a nice whateveryoucelebrate (can you tell I'm not exactly the most culture-knowing person in the world? If you have ever been to my small town you would understand why)

Anyways, the point of this blog is to say that, since it is the holidays, I will not be posting regularly... or be around at all, after tomorrow, since I'll be away for three days. I still have a review of Jars of Glass to post, but that will be waiting until next week sometime...

However, don't forget my end of the year countdown, which will start posting at midnight on Saturday/Sunday. Which will also hold a surprise for ya'll who are interested in reading/commenting on it. =D Hinthint.

Love,
Chelsie

1 comments:

Anna said...

Merry Christmas Chelsie! I hope you got lots and lots of wonderful presents. :]

Have fun on vacation!

And... I'm still thinking of top books for the countdown. Hmph. It's really hard.

hope.

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.