Art Quote

Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 Coming to a Close...

Since it is almost the end of 2008, I am going to propose something...

Ya'll remember the Back to School Countdown I posted back in August? Well, I am going to do an End of the Year Countdown. It will consist of the top five favorite books from 2008... released in 2008, and read in 2008.

This time, though, I'd like other bloggers to participate... I would LOVE to see what everyone's favorites are...

So, basically, this is what I'm doing... I am going to invite everyone to post their own End of the Year Countdown on your blog, if you're interested. The only thing I ask is that, in your first post, you either mention my blog and say that's where you got it from, or link, or something. Give credit where credit is due =D But other than that, you can post it however you want, or you can follow how I am posting, which I will explain below.

If you're feeling up to a countdown, let me know and I'll be sure to go check it out. If not, that's fine too, I just figured I'd let everyone else know to expect another countdown =D

---

First Post [#5] on 12/28/08 at 12:00 AM: Fifth Favorite book of '08
Second Post [#4]on 12/29/08 at 12:00 AM: Fourth Favorite book of '08
Third Post on 12/30/08 at 12:00 AM: Third Favorite book of '08
Fourth Post on 12/31/08 at 12:00 AM: Second Favorite book of '08
Last Post on 01/01/09 at 12:00 AM: Absolute Favorite book of '08.

Hope to see at least some of you counting down with me!

Hope's Countdown: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

<3 Chelsie

-also posted on likeomgteensread.blogspot.com-

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm excited to see your countdown! I'll think about whether I'm doing it or not...I hate picking favorite books. It's so hard!

Vanessa (whatvanessareads.wordpress.com) said...

I'll do this. But I'm gonna have to think about it before I start writing and posting. I'll link you!

Test said...

Great idea!! I think I'm going to do this. Though, it's going to be so tough picking my favorite books from this year. Since, there was a ton of great ones published.

Anyway, I can't wait to see your top picks! :)

Anna said...

I shall participate, also... it's going to be so hard picking my favorites of this whole entire YEAR..

hope

Vanessa (whatvanessareads.wordpress.com) said...

This is actually kind of hard.
I tried but lots of the books I read this year weren't released in 2008.

:(

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.