Art Quote

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Websites?

So, recently I've been thinking about finding a new addiction.

And what better to get addicted to than a new-to-me website?

(the answer to that is a book, but for the sake of this blog post we're just going to say that there's nothing better than finding new, interesting websites)

My problem, of course, is that I'm not sure where to look. So here is my question: what is your favorite website? Please, no Facebook or MySpace... I'm looking for something I maybe haven't heard of or tried out. And if you don't have any interesting websites in general, feel free to leave a link to another blog that you like or that you think is interesting.

So... we'll see if I get any responses :)

Soon-to-be-addicted,
Chelsie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.mentalfloss.com! Listverse is also fun.

Anna said...

Uhm. I get addicted to almost every web site I go on, so I can't name just one lol.

hope.

Jena said...

I wouldn't call it my favorite, but I go there just about every day: Hollywood Stock Exchange. It's a fun game--you get H$2 million (virtual play money) to invest in movie funds, starbonds, and moviestocks. Best of all, it doesn't take a huge chunk of time out of your day (once you've gone through the whole site, anyway).

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.