Art Quote

Friday, December 12, 2008

short updates

What a busy couple of days!

My last few days have been hectic, hectic, hectic... but I managed to finish Jars of Glass, and so you can expect a review of that up soon... along with a review of House of Dance.

I just thought I'd give ya'll that update, since I haven't been around much at all.

Tonight and tomorrow I'll be around, though... unless I'm too busy reading Pride and Prejudice, which is our school book club's pick. I am so excited to read it =D Anyone read it/like classics?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Pride and Prejudice was a really great book. It took a while to get used to reading it though, but it was amazing.

Anna said...

House of Dance is wonderful, isn't it?

Haven't read Pride and Prejudice, but heard good things. I'm hoping to read it. Someday. :)

hope.

Kd said...

I have'nt read the book yet, but I have heard a lot of good things about it. Its been on my list to read so let me know if you like it.

~Katie~

Rowena said...

I just finished reading P&P for the first time a few months ago and I absolutely loved it. I've only read two classics though, I thought The Count of Monte Cristo was a bore and I absolutely loved P&P.

Great read!

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.