Art Quote

Friday, December 19, 2008

Like OMG Teens Read!

This is one of my absolute favorite message boards (see button and link in sidebar -->)

I am also one of the writers of the Like OMG Teens Read Newsletter... which has found a home right here on blogger. The blog is still in the works, but it will be a compilation of all sorts of bookish articles and news, put together by some awesome bloggers, including myself (while I am probably not one who falls under the 'awesome' category), Vanessa, and Hope, among others.

Like I said, the blog is still in the works, but I figured I'd let anyone who reads my blog know that there's a new blog to possibly look out for. And if you're interested in contributing, well, just go read the blog.

<3 Chelsie

1 comments:

Anna said...

Don't even down yourself.. as stated before by me, it's only cool when I do it! Your blog is definitely under the awesome category!

hope.

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.