Art Quote

Friday, March 21, 2008

Princess Mia by Meg Cabot


Princess Mia

by Meg Cabot


When I read Meg Cabot's books, my goal is not to read extremely thought-provoking literature. My goal is to have fun, and read an interesting book.


So before I settle in to read a Meg Cabot book, I know I'm not going to get something extremely inspirational or anything like that. Which is exactly why I find Meg's books so enjoyable. They are funny and interesting. They keep me hooked from page one, and are impossible to put down.


Princess Mia was no exception. I have been a HUGE fan of the Princess Diaries series for a couple years now, and I have to say that nine books and however many half-books, Meg Cabot is still going strong with her series. Princess Mia was hilarious, as I knew it would be. But I was also pleased to see that Mia has changed... it's been a slow process from book one, but when I compare Mia of The Princess Diaries Vol. I to the Mia of Princess Mia, I can see the differences.


Overall, I was extremely pleased with the way this book turned out. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't turn out as I'd hoped, but I'm glad to say it was fantastic. And I am still eagerly anticipating the release of the tenth and final book in the series.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.