Art Quote

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson


The Bermudez Triangle

by Maureen Johnson


I have read a few of Maureen Johnson's books in the past, but none of them have really stood out for me. None of them have been really fantastic... they've landed somewhere between okay and good. But The Bermudez Triangle was better than all of her other books. The Bermudez Triangle was fantastic. It's realistic, and relateable.


There was a time in my life when I was curious about what love really is. I knew that I loved my best friend... but I was so confused about what type of love it was. That's basically what this book is about... love, and the many different forms it comes in. This book kept me riveted from the very beginning, and it is definitely one that will put Maureen Johnson on my list of favorite authors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read Johnson's 13 Little Blue Envelopes which I LOVED. Girl At Sea...not so much. I'd been wanting to read this one. Got it from the library a few times but never got around to reading it. I'll have to give it another go.

-Mollie

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!
The Bermudez triangle was just picked by LOGO as a Best Summer Listen. The list has a bunch of other cool books and we can download other best-selling audiobooks straight to our iPod from this site - http://www.audible.com/logo. Check it out!

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.