Art Quote

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Sunday Salon

Is it sad that this is only my second Sunday Salon post?

Well, today I just feel the need to post... why? Because I am reading an amazing book.

This week I started The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Can I just take this time to mention that the Twilight series is amazing (although I'll admit that I'm not as big a fan as some people I know) and that I was extremely nervous to read The Host?

When I first started reading, I was afraid to see Stephenie Meyer write about something other than Bella and Edward. To me, she is only associated with the Twilight series. But, being a lover of all of her books, I knew I needed to read this one.

And I'm really glad I did. I'm not halfway done, but I have already learned that it is extremely addictive...

Now that I'm sure you've all heard enough of my raving... I'm going to try and get back to the book. =D

-Chelsie-

1 comments:

jessi said...

Don't feel bad - I haven't even had a chance to post my second TSS yet, because I've been reading everyone else's. :) The Host is pretty good. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn, though. And have you seen the trailer and fight scene from the Twilight movie? That is going to be awesome!

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.