Art Quote

Monday, June 2, 2008

Author Meme

I was tagged by Hope and Kayla. (Be sure to check out their blogs cuz they're just awesome like that.)

Rules: Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

1. Who’s your all-time favorite author, and why?

All-time favorite? Oh gosh, that's a tough one. It'd definitely depend on the type of book... there are just too many.

2. Who was your first favorite author, and why? Do you still consider him or her among your favorites?

Okay, I could go way back to elementary school and say Mary Pope Osbourne for the Magic Tree House series. Or of course the Boxcar Children, although I can't remember who wrote those. But I'd say my first absolute favorite, I-will-read-anything-you-write author was Sarah Dessen. I discovered her back in sixth grade and I have loved her ever since.

3. Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?

Most recent would have to be Sara Zarr... although I have to say I've read quite a few books recently that I have loved. Catherine Ryan Hyde is another recent addition. But Sara Zarr has written two amazing books, one of which will forever remain in my top 10.

4. If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection?

Sarah Dessen. Meg Cabot. Megan McCafferty. Upon further reflection: Scott Westerfeld. Sara Zarr. Jodi Picoult. And probably tons more.

I tag:

Bookluver-Carol

Harmony Book Reviews

And that's basically it =P Anyone else who hasn't been tagged but wants to be, feel free to do it!

-Chelsie-

1 comments:

paperxxflowers said...

I didn't like the HP movies so much. I guess because there was alot of things that were missing from the book.

That doesn't stop me from going see them, though! lol. I always go and ALL of my friends get mad at me because the whole time I'm like "that didn't happen in the book."

Thanks for blogging about the contest! You've got three entries.

Who knows what'll get you more?

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.