Art Quote

Monday, June 30, 2008

I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone Contest!!

Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag got together a group of reviewers to hold a contest to celebrate the release of I Wanna be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert! The book is coming out on July 8th, but you can preorder it now, and you'll get it sooner!


I happen to be one of these reviewers, but I am only one of eight (although there could be more added soon!) who are donating to the grand prize... a grand prize that consists of 80 (count 'em, eight-zero) dollars, consisting of gift certificates to various online stores, including Amazon, B&N, and a whole bunch more!

So, where's the contest part?

Well, this is what you have to do:

1. Buy the book and either copy the receipt or take a picture with the book. Send it to Lauren at Lauren51990@aol.com.

And that's it!

The deadline is on July 30th, with the winner being announced in the beginning of August.

So that's basically it! Spread the word, and if you win you could win up to $80 of wonderful prizes... which would be superbly awesome, if I do say so myself =D

-Chelsie-

2 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Thanks for the post!! Megan from The Corner of Megan's Mind has just been added...that's $90 in gift cards now!! :)

-Lauren

Lenore Appelhans said...

And I joined too, to make it $100!

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.