Art Quote

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shall I Repeat Myself?

School is awful for bloggers like me. And it's even worse in the fall, because I have all this stuff going on, and I just don't feel like spending my free time on the computer. *shocked gasps from the peanut gallery*

Eh, it's true. I'd rather catch up on the TV shows building up on my DVR, sleep, or actually read something. Because without reading this blog would be nothing... and I have not read at all.

Except, I read one book. Ivy by Julie Hearn. I gave myself a couple days to think about it and decide whether I really want to review it or not, and I have decided not to. If you want to hear my thoughts about it, you can always check out my blog post on Teen Tuesday. And while you're there, be sure to read the rest of the blogs because that would make one of us who is actually keeping up with the blogging world.

Agh. Other than Ivy, I have read about five pages of Undone by Brooke Taylor. And on top of that I also have three nonfiction books to read for school.

I would say I'm taking a break from blogging, but that's not really true. I just won't be as active. Obviously. Because I am swamped with work.

Speaking of work, I have a job (other than my summer library job.) I am now a proud employee of McDonalds. Yay!

Anyways, now that I'm done posting a pointless rambly blog, I'm going to disappear and go to play practice. I would say keep your eyes out for my second Inte(Re)view tomorrow, but that's only if I get the time to post it.

-Chelsie-

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

McDonalds, ew, I wouldn't want to work there, my brothers friend worked there and said it was SO greasy in the back she slipped on it. Is it really liked that?

I really want to read Undone by Brooke Taylor, I should see if it's at my library.

I hope school gets better!

Chelsie said...

Yeah, McDonalds is really greasy but as long as you wear the right shoes you don't slip on it.

I would try to get another job, but around here it's kinda hard cuz I live in such a small area. We don't have much for choices, and at the moment I don't have a license so I can't drive myself very far. The reason I chose McDonalds is because my brother works there, so as long as I work the same or similar hours I'll have a ride every time I work.

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.