Art Quote

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to School Countdown #1

Back to School Countdown, Book(s) #1


These fine pieces of literature need no introduction! At least, not where I'm from.

Harry Potter is a phenomenon, and I honestly am not sure what to say about the books. They are definitely as good as everyone says they are, and they deserve to be so widely liked.

And of course they made number 1 on my list because of the famous school in which they all take place... Hogwarts! Not only are these books number one for their awesomeness, they are also number one because this school is probably the most cool school in the literary world.

I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts... it's such a magical school... literally. Instead of learning Math and Science, you'd learn Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions. And while I'd have to live at Hogwarts throughout the whole school year, there probably wouldn't be a dull moment with all of the secret rooms, strange teachers, and moving staircases.

Yay for Hogwarts! Yay for Harry Potter! And yay for school!

Speaking of school... by the time you read this I will have started my very first day of my Junior year... and hopefully it's a good one =D

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter! <3 I hope you have a good day at school. :)

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.