Art Quote

Friday, November 7, 2008

Yay or Nay?

I've been thinking a lot lately about my Inte(Re)view feature.

In the beginning there was a general positive response. Some interest. But as it got going, I found that it wasn't quite as popular. My Inte(Re)viewees were all fantastic, and there are a few people who are still enthusiastic. But there isn't enough interest to keep it going. I think I have maybe one left, and then it will dwindle and die, a horrible spiraling death.

So now I ask you, my readers: is it something you'd like to see more of? Do you have any ideas on making it better? Would you be interested in participating? And, be honest, could you care less?

I'd love feedback, because I want to see if it's something I should try harder to keep alive. I don't want to start asking people if they'd be interested if it's something that nobody even likes. So, please let me know, and don't be afraid to be honest.

In the meantime, expect a couple reviews in the next week or so =D

<3 Chelsie

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hmm...well, let's see. I LOVE the feature. I think it's fun and loved doing it. I enjoy reading others view on books in deep. I think you should keep it, maybe have one every two-three weeks would be something to look forward to.

Lenore Appelhans said...

I think it's fun and you should keep it up!

Anna said...

Don't let it dwindle and die a horrible spiraling death! I love this feature! 'Tis amazing. :)

Chelsea said...

LOVE this feature! I hope you do more! And I'd love to participate any time. :)

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.