Art Quote

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight: Take Two

Twilight the second time 'round was way better than the first. For one thing, there was significantly less giggling. And a significantly smaller number of comments about each thing.

I loved it... a lot. I just want to thank both my uncle for lending me the money to go see it again, and also myself for deciding to be more open-minded this time. Thank you!

And this would have been a long post about the movie and how obsessed I am becoming, but I got a Facebook message from my friend Sam who reminded me that I have an Anatomy and Physiology test to study for... which sucks, but it has to be done. So... we'll save the Twilight!squeal!omg! post for tomorrow.

<3 Chelsie

1 comments:

Anna said...

You don't know Twilight obsession until you've been around me and my friends for a day. :p

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.