Art Quote

Saturday, April 5, 2008

hmm I've been tagged...

So, I got tagged by The Book Brat. Sounds fun.

The Rules:
1) You link back to the person who tagged you.
2) Post these rules on your blog.
3) Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Six Unimportant Things About Me
1. I hate my hair. Not too long ago, I made the worst mistake ever: I cut it again. Which is stupid, because I regretted it the first time I cut it (although at that time, a little over a year ago, my hair was at a boyish length... I know guys who had longer hair than me. And this is coming from someone who grew up with long, thick, blonde hair. In less than a day my head was probably ten pounds lighter). But back to the present... a few weeks ago I cut my hair and now I'm waiting for it to grow out again. Because it looks ridiculous. I am staying away from the camera until it gets to an acceptable length again.

2. I am a HUGE fan of NSYNC. I love their songs. (I'm not the type of person who judges music by who sings it... or by how popular it is/isn't.)

3. My favorite drink is Dr Pepper. This started over this past summer (2007) when JoLynn- the librarian- would buy Dr Pepper. I got some with her a couple times, and it kind of stuck with me since then. Prior to my Dr Pepper stage, I'd been an obsessive A&W drinker. Now, the thought of drinking A&W makes me almost want to gag.

4. I memorized my library card number. 242260005785**.

5. I used to be an obsessive survey-taker and random blogger on MySpace. Now, I don't take nearly as many surveys as I used to, and I post less than a blog a day on my MySpace, so I'm making major progress. All of my time nowadays is spent book blogging, book reading, or book chatting.

6. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't include Sam in here somewhere. Sam is my first love, and we first talked almost a year ago, on April 13th. He causes way more trouble than he's worth. Me and my almost kind of maybe future stepsister fought over him so much. But now he's going out with her. Surprise surprise. So, moral of the story: never fall in love with your almost kind of maybe future stepsister's boyfriend. It doesn't work.

Hmm. Now, I have no idea who else I could tag...

1. This is a tag to anyone who wants to do this. (I'm copying people, haha) Leave a comment here so that I'll know if anyone decides to take me up on this offer, and so that I can read other people's answers.

2. Stephanie Kuehnert (her MySpace blog)

3. Kelsey (on LJ)

I swear, those are the only two people I can think of...

Anyways, maybe they'll do it, or maybe they won't. *shrug*

Te amo,
Chelsie

5 comments:

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

Sorry to say this but i've already been tagged :(

Here's my blog...

http://readingkeepsyousane.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

I've had my library card number memorized since I was ten! lol. It's 215110001561**. :D

But I don't like Dr. Pepper. I'm obsessed with Mountain Dew and Vitimin Water. The best drinks in the world. :p

hope.

Liv said...

Ah yes, the classic NSYNC boys. Their songs are impossible not to dance along to and I'm almost ashamed to say that I know all their words. But then again, who doesn't? :P

Melissa Walker said...

i have to say, this meme has been fun with everyone. i love your #6. i had a sam too.

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.