So, I got tagged by The Book Brat. Sounds fun.
1) You link back to the person who tagged you.
2) Post these rules on your blog.
3) Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
2. I am a HUGE fan of NSYNC. I love their songs. (I'm not the type of person who judges music by who sings it... or by how popular it is/isn't.)
3. My favorite drink is Dr Pepper. This started over this past summer (2007) when JoLynn- the librarian- would buy Dr Pepper. I got some with her a couple times, and it kind of stuck with me since then. Prior to my Dr Pepper stage, I'd been an obsessive A&W drinker. Now, the thought of drinking A&W makes me almost want to gag.
4. I memorized my library card number. 242260005785**.
5. I used to be an obsessive survey-taker and random blogger on MySpace. Now, I don't take nearly as many surveys as I used to, and I post less than a blog a day on my MySpace, so I'm making major progress. All of my time nowadays is spent book blogging, book reading, or book chatting.
6. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't include Sam in here somewhere. Sam is my first love, and we first talked almost a year ago, on April 13th. He causes way more trouble than he's worth. Me and my almost kind of maybe future stepsister fought over him so much. But now he's going out with her. Surprise surprise. So, moral of the story: never fall in love with your almost kind of maybe future stepsister's boyfriend. It doesn't work.
Hmm. Now, I have no idea who else I could tag...
1. This is a tag to anyone who wants to do this. (I'm copying people, haha) Leave a comment here so that I'll know if anyone decides to take me up on this offer, and so that I can read other people's answers.
2. Stephanie Kuehnert (her MySpace blog)
3. Kelsey (on LJ)
I swear, those are the only two people I can think of...
Anyways, maybe they'll do it, or maybe they won't. *shrug*