Art Quote

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

It all started here. :)

Release Date: April 6, 2010

No official summary, but from Elizabeth's blog:

The Unwritten Rule is a story about a girl, Sarah, who falls for her best friend's boyfriend. As you can probably guess, things get really complicated really fast and The Unwritten Rule is about friendship and family and love and the agony of breaking that unwritten rule about falling for your friends' boyfriends (especially you best friend's boyfriend!) (and of course, now you know how I got the title too!)

It's still so far away, but I absolutely adore Elizabeth Scott and I am extremely excited!

<3 Chelsie

2 comments:

Thao said...

How I love this book. Great choice.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! YAY for another Elizabeth Scott book! I'm working my way through her latest, can't wait for the next.

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.