Art Quote

Thursday, May 7, 2009

my poor google reader

It was at 712 when I logged on, and while I've skimmed through a little over 300 of them, I find I still have too many to go.

Part of me is tempted to just click the button that will mark all of them as read, but I don't have the heart to do that... there are too many interesting things that I can find. Such as...

This contest.

This wonderful news. (not the point of the post, as she clearly mentions, but the main thing that caught my eye)

And this review that makes me want to read the book that much more (mostly due to the last sentence.)

So that's what I have found worthy of posting about, just for the sake of posting. Now the bell is about to ring, so it is sadly time to go. *sigh*

*crossing fingers that I get the internet back soon*

<3 Chelsie

1 comments:

Anna said...

hmmm, maybe the third one in this post is my hint? :p

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.