Art Quote

Monday, March 16, 2009

*sigh*

I miss my computer.

I had a dream last night where we had internet back, but I still kept on neglecting everything.

I won't let that happen... I realize that even when I did have internet I wasn't always on top of things, but at least I posted...

*sigh*

I think I'm going to put all of my reviews on a flash drive and go to my friend Justinne's house and just do a massive review post... schedule them like a week apart and then at least I'll have something publishing, even if it's not the most exciting thing...

Either way, I'm still reading and writing reviews... so don't give up on me yet!!

<3 Chelsie

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

CHELSIE!

You've been gone forever! I can't wait until you're back!

Vanessa (whatvanessareads.wordpress.com) said...

We miss ya!

Anna said...

I. Miss. You. :(
Come backkk soonnnnnn, my dear! (:

hope.

Unknown said...

Miss you! Come back soon!! :)

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.