Art Quote

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I think I've figured it out

I am determined to post some new reviews. It bugs me that I have none, because there are thoughts I want to share and I have no way to share them.

What I've been doing lately is keeping a review binder, where I hand-write my reviews. This is so much easier for me because it means that I can take my binder to a place that has internet access (the library, my friend's house, etc) and just type up my reviews. I don't have to worry about getting a flash drive to save them on, or anything like that.

So sometime in the near future (tomorrow? possibly) I will have a review posted. Or two. It depends on how much time I have.

It's not much... but it's something!

<3 Chelsie

3 comments:

Amy said...

I do that too! It helps me organize my thoughts and it's so much more convenient.
-amy

Kelsey said...

Yeah! Hopefully you'll be back in the blogging world!

Anna said...

Ahhhhh! You're back! Kind of! Yay!

This makes me happyyyy! <33

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.