Art Quote

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dear Readers,

A math problem:

no internet + no satellite + bad movie collection + no gas money + two free days off of school =

Reading.

And reading.

And did I mention reading?

If you'd like to know what I am reading, I am posting updates to my 100+ Reading Challenge post. I won't be posting reviews until I get my internet back at home (I just can't write reviews unless I'm at my own computer... so I have them written on MS Word and ready to post, when I can) but if you'd like to chat about one of the books on my list, then feel free to email my. I still check my email at the library, so I will email you back =D

Anyways, back to my english report overflowing google reader.

-Chelsie-

3 comments:

Thao said...

Having fun reading and come back soon : ) I love your math problem.

stargirlreads said...

sorry about your internet :)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your internet, I had the same problem last week!

Hope you enjoy reading, can't wait until your internet is working again! :)

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.